I'm considering several races and realizing that I simply can't do them all. Physically or financially, it's just not possible. I'm in the process of picking and choosing; a lame attempt at wise scheduling.
Here's the rundown so far:
- There is a race next week that is intriguing. I just don't know if I'm recovered enough to happily tackle an 8k or financially stable enough to afford the registration. The jury is still out on this one. ....and I'm running out of time.
- There's also Tybee. I know I can't do this one but list it because it's one that I want to run. Maybe next year....
- Reedy River is an option...
- I'm hoping to run the Atlanta half with some of my TNT people...
- Cooper River is a must. I registered last year and didn't get to run it. I think I'm rallying some friends for this one. The more, the merrier!
- And then there is the Easter Bunny Run in Clemson that is so silly I think it'd be a blast....
Of course, all this after just having finished Nike Women's (duh) and I ran my first post marathon recovery race this weekend. That was fun! Once again, I'm asking the infamous question of "now what?" all while trying to catch that tiger by his toe.... He's a very tricky tiger.
No comments:
Post a Comment