Monday, October 12, 2009

...so close.

I'm just days away from my big trip and my big race!

To boot, I'm only $68 away from my fundraising goal! How amazing are all my friends and family who not only donated their time, energy, and money but also poured themselves into prayer on my behalf. THANKS! and Glory to God!

I am super excited about my trip and can't wait to get those last donations in so I can officially meet my fundraising goal!

Thrilled to be on the taper..... and focusing on my other goals as well! I have an art deadline 2 days after I return from San Francisco. I am working hard to stay focused, pray, and work hard to get it done before I leave on Friday. And, Open Studios is just around the corner!

I am hoping to have an Octoberfest Victory Party (albeit sometime in November) since I fully intend to conquer those 26.2 miles and I'm missing much of October due to my training, fundraising, and deadlines.

...more on all of this after the race!

No comments:

Post a Comment