Friday, December 3, 2010

Really and Truly

I can only say ditto to this. I'm thrilled to have someone put it into words for me. Only, add to it an unmatchable love for Christ. I think {pray} over that often when I'm running.


In every other bit of my life is general chaos. Its week 1 of running study training and it's kicking my butt. I wasn't able to fit in my tempo run scheduled for last night so I've got to rethink the rest of the weekend to see if I can fit it in somewhere. I think the program has every potential to be a huge blessing for my running.

Christmas approaches and I'm knocking out my shopping list.

This weekend is art weekend extraordinaire. EVERYONE, or so it seems, is having a show either yesterday, tonight, or tomorrow. GET OUT THERE AND BUY SOME ART!

No comments:

Post a Comment