See, I'm still around. I just don't feel the need to publish the details of my life lately.
So, you'll still hear from me from time to time. Mostly, though, you'll have to be in contact with me in order to hear or know anything current. I'm clearing out stale cobwebs and making more space for the important things.... dinner and laughter and wine with friends and family, staying out of debt, praying, living life to the fullest for the honor and glory to God, loving with my heart open.... you know, dancing in the rain, getting dirty, and all that. Running and yoga-ing and travelling. All those things that tug at your heart with yes and want and desire. I'm making space for that by clearing out the nonsense.
A blog. And Facebook. and yes, even twitter... I'm putting it all to a simmer. And turning up the heat on the rest of life. The real life that is sweet, sour, bitter, hot, cold, and palpable. The one that doesn't require a technology filled screen to view.
And every once in a while, I'll share some little something here and there.
No comments:
Post a Comment