It seems the old saying is true. At least in this case.
I'm in a honeymoon stage with my home town since I've come back. It's great timing for a return, really.... Fall for Greenville was my first weekend home, I'm getting to spend time with two of my close friends before they move at the end of the month (one to Denver, one to Italy), the studio is hopping in preparation for Open Studios, the weather has been beautifully perfect...
While there is a lot going on, I'm in love with all of it.
Ok. Almost all of it. I really don't enjoy the commute from my parents' house.
And by 'don't enjoy' I mean 'really hate.' It hasn't become a full on painful thing yet but it's well on it's way. This week is the first I'm really starting to feel it's effects on me.
I'm looking for a place to rent while fully expecting to be at my parents into November.
I'm trying to find and focus on the blessing I know God has placed there....
So, overall, things are settling back into a semblance of 'normal' and I'm still adjusting to being home. Mostly I'm loving all of it!
No comments:
Post a Comment