I'm having trouble using my words properly today.
So here's a quick, unsorted, unstructured summary of my thoughts...
I hate commuting.
I think SC needs to adopt the northern US habit of posting "Slower Traffic Keep Right" and enforce it.
I think SC also needs to adopt stricter intelligence testing before issuing a Driver's License.
I might, possibly have Road Rage though I really think it should be called Stupidity Rage.
I do not enjoy shorter days.
I do not like leaving the house in the dark to go to work. ALREADY.
I need sunshine and runs. I haven't had much of either this week.
I miss my bed, at the moment.
I love having a shower with good water pressure. It's awesome.
I struggle when friends move away. I have two kick-ass friends moving far far away this month.
I am proud and excited for them, but there are no words to describe how desperately I will miss them.
I am excited to be starting a running study soon.
I would like to make some time to finish the work I made in NY.
I am hoping to plan some trips soon. First stop? Hopefully Charleston. (then Denver, then Italy--all pending cash flow)
I am applying for my passport. Finally.
I really should look into a coffee/caffeine IV....
Things are changing, as they always do... and while I might struggle with my words today, a lot of that change is really beautiful.
No comments:
Post a Comment