There is a point of frustration in which you know you must walk away or destroy what you've just created. One or the other. This is where I am today.
I'm challenging myself by working larger. It's been going slow but surprisingly well. I clearly need practice to improve these skills that haven't been exercised in years. But, today, my muscles and my clay are not getting along. In the process, both are exhausted and my patience is pushed to its limit.
I feel I see the same 5 people every day. There seems to be a great lack in variety.
What to do now?
If I try to push through, I risk giving in to my frustration and throwing my work against the wall. Most likely while screaming at the top of my lungs. If I walk away, I risk losing precious working time.
It seems I lose either way..... which is the greater loss?
No comments:
Post a Comment